Jenny really goes to the heart of the challenge and uses her many skills to get the result, she has a way that is clear and concise. I’d recommend Jenny anytime if you want results in your business or personal life.
Brigitte Sumner, Coach & Trainer for Tony Robbins
What is Transformational Life Coaching?
Transformational life coaching is about transforming our vision for our lives into our reality. It is about realising we have all the resourcefulness we need inside of us already, knowing that we are the expert in our own lives and can achieve much more with much less effort than we ever thought possible.
Transformational Life Coaching will help you break down overwhelm, find clarity, feel grounded, and transform your life from the inside-out!
Sometimes, tough times can present great opportunities for change. The late .. Steve Jobbs, founder of Apple computers once said:
“For the last 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: if today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today? And whenever the answer had been no for too many days in a row, I knew I needed to change something.”
If you did want to change, how would you go about that?
I thank Jenny for helping me to find myself! W.R. – Worthing
What benefits will Transformational Life Coaching give me?
The results you are aiming for! As your coach, I will provide and hold the space for your self-discovery, support and encourage you find out what you want, (rather than what you don’t want), making changes from the inside-out to live in alignment with your true vision, values, beliefs, and let go of the old and redundant ones that don’t serve you anymore. Or maybe alert you to change direction slightly, become aware of a short-cut you hadn’t noticed, keeping you focussed, motivated and on track … as your coach, I will have total belief in you and be present with you to find your true inner potential and realise your dreams … whatever you are aiming for, I will help you to get there!
Why invest in Coaching?
Don’t die with your music still inside you… Don’t get to the end of your life and say,
‘What if my whole life has been wrong? – Wayne Dyer
- work/life balance
- lost direction
- life’s purpose
- confidence, self-esteem
- time management issues
- financial freedom
- relationships/better health…
What to expect from coaching:
- 100% commitment
- I will support you every step of the way, keeping you focussed and on track, enhancing the skills, resourcefulness and creativity already within you.
- Having total belief in you and your ability to be, do and have whatever it is you choose.
- Have high expectations for you, without judgement.
- Assist you in finding out whatever it was holding you back.
- Alert you to change direction slightly or become aware of a shortcut you hadn’t noticed.
- Holding the space for your self-discovery.
- Assist you on occasion in making a plan of action, and if necessary gently challenge and stretch you.
- Enable you to move from your present state – to your desired state, have fun along the way… and turn your dreams into your reality!
- Expect 100% commitment from you to the coaching partnership and achieving your full potential.
- NLP/Transformational Coach and Master Practitioner of NLP / Time Line Therapy / Hypnotherapy (2001)
- Strategic Intervention and Relationship Coach (Tony Robbins & Cloe Madanes Robbins-Madanes Training)
- Life and Performance Coach (Dip)
- EFT (Advanced practitioner – Gary Craig)
- CBT – Cert (2004)
- Mother of 2, granny of 3 and married for 43 years 🙂 … (update 2020)
Working with you intuitively, I also draw on a unique blend of life-changing skills such as CBT,EFT, NLP, Strategic Intervention Coaching, to facilitate change for you as an individual, and transform your life. I am based in Brighton and work with clients either face to face, by phone or skype nationally and internationally.