What is Time Line Therapy?
Climb high, climb far. Your goal the sky, Your aim the star
Our Time Line is how our unconscious mind encodes and stores our memories. It’s how we know the difference between a past memory and a future dream. Our values, beliefs, memories, decisions, experiences – good and bad, are collected here over time and determine how we relate to the world. How we store memories around a subject matter group (gestalts) affect how we experience our lives and how we experience time – in goal setting and time management, how time seems to work in some people’s favour and against others, which lead us to the discovery that we have a Time Line!
Using Time Line Therapy (TM) techniques we now have the ability to release negative emotions and limiting decisions quickly and easily and resolve significant events in a person’s past, allowing quick and long lasting results.
Our unconscious mind
- Is the realm for all of our emotions
- Preserves the body
- Stores our memories for access
- Runs the body , (of the body at present, and in perfect health)
- Represses unresolved memories with negative emotion for our safety
- Presents repressed memories for resolution when it feels safe to do so.
Time Line Therapy is a safe and extremely effective way to restore psychological and physical balance which involves taking the client back to the root cause of problems such as:
- Anger, Sadness, Depression, Shame, Fear, Guilt, Hurt, Anxiety etc
- Physiological problems – (dis-ease)
- Substance Abuse
- “learning disabilities” e.g. “Dyslexia” etc
- Eliminate unwanted habits: smoking, drinking, eating disorders, insomnia, poor self-esteem and many more…
These are strong claims, and qualified practitioners can back them up with solid, visible results by taking clients back through their own personal history, helping the mind and body to regain full function and creating your future.